Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The First Post

To begin with, you should know that there are some significant differences between eHarmony (EH) and Chemistry.com (CC). Mainly with the communication processes. I have figured out the EH system pretty well, but I'm still trying to navigate this CC system.

I may start communicating with someone inadvertently because I don't know what I'm doing. But that may make for some good stories, so what the heck?

At present I am communicating with one guy on EH - we'll call him USAF - bet you can't figure out what he does for a living. We are in the second set of questions, which are the long answer questions. And 93 matches in my inbox.

On CC there is one guy "interested in me," one guy "noticed me," one guy I will "decide on later," and five matches in my inbox.

Looks like it is time to get serious about weeding through these gentlemen.

Stay tuned, friends, this could get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment