Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wading Through the Possibilities

Time for a quick update:

CC: I'm getting the hang of it. It turns out you have to rate all of your matches before they will give you new ones, so things were moving a little slow there for a while. Doing a little communicating with a few fellows, nothing worth mentioning yet.

NachoGuy is still out there, but I have decided that he needs to take a little initiative in the communication department.

And today, a guy with a full-sleeve tattoo was interested in me. Yeah, not so much.

EH: I have been working on going through my matches and eliminating and communicating as appropriate. In the beginning stages of communication with a few guys.

Turns out I attract some specific things based on my personality profile:

1. Really tall guys! I am not that tall, and I don't think there are that many really tall people in the world, but holy cow, the number of men I have been matched with that list their height as over 6'3 is amazing. On some level, I realize they could be lying, but once you hit 6'2 what reason do you have to lie? If you list your height as 5'8, on the other hand, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are 5'6 with shoes on.

2. Guys who love hockey. Which is pretty hilarious because I am not much of a hockey fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment