Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here We Go

It is a slow day at work so I figured I would kill a little time playing with my dating sites.

I will admit that I have not done a good job of checking out my matches and communiciating/eliminating as I see fit. I've just been busy and it is a little overwhelming.

First things first, I am starting to figure out this CC thing. The communication is a little weird, but similar to EH. I may or may not be agreeing to communicate with someone who doesn't really interest me sheerly for your entertainment. Does this make me a bad person?

To be fair, I had to figure out how the whole communication process worked on CC and this guy "was interested in me," so I thought, what the heck? And when asked "One thing you eat, but know you shouldn't is..." He answered, "Nachos. I definitely have a problem with this." That made me laugh.

We'll see where it goes.

In EH news, apparently USAF didn't like my short answer questions because he decided to close our match. It made me laugh. Were you really so afraid to answer the questions I asked (which weren't all that crazy) that you decided to end communication altogether? Hilarious!

Also, I received an icebreaker today from a guy on EH - I can't even give him a name yet, but I'm totally intrigued by him. He states in his profile that he hasn't paid to join yet, and then creates a code in which you can find his email address and contact him if you are interested. The intrigue may just make me send him an email.

This is kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment